Who to Contact

An early expression of interest can be registered with:

Hertfordshire Hub based at Parmiter's School:

Buckinghamshire Hub based at Dr Challoner's High School:

Information regarding School Direct:

Visit the Get into Teaching website

You will need to pass your literacy and numeracy professional skills tests before you can commence training:

Visit the website

If you studied outside the UK you need to contact National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) to find out whether your qualifications are equivalent to the required UK qualifications:

Visit the NARIC website

For general information regarding the School Direct Programme:

Visit the website

For guidance about funding:

Visit the website