Geography Fieldtrip Twilight
Geography Twilight INSET
Understanding and planning GCSE Geography Fieldwork
Date: Thursday 18th May Venue: St. Clement Danes School WD3 6EW
Time: 3pm to 5pm Cost: £35 (includes ALL resources)
Understand the exam board’s focus and requirements, to include:
• The fieldwork planning process
• Creating and resourcing a fieldwork visit to an urban environment
• Using the Field Studies Council for River Studies
• Planning post field work lessons to address exam criteria
If you would like to attend this twilight session please email Paula Moore email@example.com with the following information:
- Exam Board chosen
- Specification and option within (e.g. rivers or coasts)
- Number of students entered for 2017 and 2018 exams
- Do you need to borrow a laptop?
Please bring own laptops where possible.
Please book by Mon 15th May as we have limited places.
Schools will be invoiced £35 for all bookings on the day of the twilight. In order to cover our costs, the deadline for cancelling is 4pm on Tuesday 16th May.
Cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.