Overseas Qualifications

If you studied outside of the UK for your Maths and English qualifications and/or your degree, you should visit the National Academic Recognition Centre (NARIC) website to find out whether your qualifications are of an equivalent level to UK GCSEs, and an honours undergraduate degree.

Non UK qualifications can often cause an unnecessary delay in us being able to consider your application so the earlier they can be confirmed, the better for everybody.

English Language qualifications, taken in countries where English is not the first language, will not necessarily be equivalent to the UK English Language GCSE.

Please contact Mary Howard at the Herts Hub or Julia Catling at the Bucks Hub if you are unsure of this process.