How to apply to be a SLE
Have you got the skills to become a Specialist Leader of Education (SLE)?
- Are you an experienced middle or senior leader interested in supporting leaders in other schools?
- Have you developed coaching and/or facilitation skills to bring about sustainable improvements?
- Have you been in a leadership role for at least 2 years?
- Do you have an understanding of how your specialism and skills can contribute to the wider school improvement agenda?
- Have you worked effectively in your own school and beyond?
- Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- Do you have the ability and confidence to communicate what constitutes ‘outstanding’ in your field of expertise?
- Have you got the ability to establish innovative working practices and grow leadership capacity in others?
Specialist Leaders of Education are outstanding senior or middle leaders with at least two years’ experience and a first class knowledge in a particular eld of expertise.
Please contact Paula Moore if you would like to know more about becoming a SLE with the Herts & Bucks TSA.