Women into Leadership
The Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance ran a very successful innovatory career development programme in 2014. Research shows that women face particular issues when considering moving into leadership roles. This course helps women manage the challenges of maintaining a work / life balance and gain the confidence to apply and succeed in leadership roles in school.
This programme is suitable for women from secondary, primary and special schools with 5 or more years in teaching.
The Benefits for You
This programme offers you...
- An initial analysis of your career to date to identify the essential elements in your future career plan
- Inter-sessional activities to be completed to provide additional information about your strengths in any future role
- An action plan to realise the next steps in your career
The Benefits for your School
Previous delegates have said they...
- Have understood the broader context around career progress for women in schools, both primary and secondary
- Were focussed, positive and motivated to make a contribution to leadership in their school
- Had productive performance management discussions which maximised their impact within the school
We are looking to run this programme again in the 2016-17 academic year.
For further information or to apply for either course please email: